Related interview questions
- Have you identified any gaps in the skills of designers or the people they work with?
- Are there any skills or knowledge that you would like to develop further? And if so, what do you read, and where do you go to learn more or train?
- Do you share your work or learning with other practitioners? If so, where and how do you do so?
Participants might have also mentioned it while answering other questions.
Summary of findings
These insights come from our 15 remote interviews and one online workshop. You can see them:
View the analysis, clusters and quotes
See the "Skills and learning" theme on Miro Board
On the website
You can get in touch with us individually on the Service Design in Scotland or the Public Sector Design in Scotland Slack, on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Angela F. Orviz (on Twitter)
- Serena Nüsing (on LinkedIn)
- Stéphanie Krus (on Twitter)
- Practitioners Stories (on Twitter)
You can also email us at: email@example.com
Back to top
Last updated: 20 Apr 2022