Related interview questions
Do you manage to design WITH people?
- If yes: tell us about it, any new things you have learnt from doing so
- If No, is it something you would like to do, what’s preventing you to do it
Participants might have also mentioned it while answering other questions.
Summary of findings
These insights come from our 15 remote interviews and one online workshop. You can see them:
View the analysis, clusters and quotes
See the "Working with people" theme on Miro Board
On the website
Note that a lot of insights are related to another theme “SAtSD”. It’s not surprising, this is the aim of the approach. There is also some overlap with “SD work and contribution”.
You can get in touch with us individually on the Service Design in Scotland or the Public Sector Design in Scotland Slack, on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Angela F. Orviz (on Twitter)
- Serena Nüsing (on LinkedIn)
- Stéphanie Krus (on Twitter)
- Practitioners Stories (on Twitter)
You can also email us at: email@example.com
Back to top