Related interview questions
- What network do you use to keep in touch with other SD? / How do you connect and keep in touch, build collaborations with other people practicing in the area?
- Do you share your work or learning with other practitioners? If so, where and how do you do so?
- [In the Future] Where should the community concentrate its efforts?
Participants might have also mentioned it while answering other questions.
Summary of findings
These insights come from our 15 remote interviews. You can see them:
- on the website
- as a Medium post for: Sharing
- as a Medium post for: Being part of a community
- as a Medium post for: Ethical responsibility and missing debates in service design
View the analysis, clusters and quotes
See the "Community" theme on Miro Board
On the website
You can get in touch with us individually on the Service Design in Scotland or the Public Sector Design in Scotland Slack, on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Angela F. Orviz (on Twitter)
- Serena Nüsing (on LinkedIn)
- Stéphanie Krus (on Twitter)
- Practitioners Stories (on Twitter)
You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top
Last updated: 20 Apr 2022