Related interview questions
- What can you tell us about the contributions that SD brings to your area of work?
- Do you have any other thoughts on the barriers to the incorporation of SD in your area?
- Are there any gaps in the SD approach?
Participants might have also mentioned it, while answering other questions.
Summary of findings
These insights come from our 15 remote interviews and one online workshop. You can see them:
- on the website
- as a Medium post for the SD work
- as a Medium post for the contributions
- as a Medium post for the future of service design
- as a Medium post for the organisational barriers
- as a Medium post for design awareness and communication
- see the work on the day as a PDF here
- look at the Miro board for it (open for comments)
- see the summary as Google slides
- or go through the slides below
- Angela F. Orviz (on Twitter)
- Serena Nüsing (on LinkedIn)
- Stéphanie Krus (on Twitter)
- Practitioners Stories (on Twitter)
View the analysis, clusters and quotes### On Miro
Workshop - Tuesday 2 February 2021 - Exploring contributions and challenges![illustration — map of Scotland and in front 5 people with a jigsaw piece and miro board of activities for the workshop](/practitioner-stories/images/workshop/workshop1-banner.jpg)
You can get in touch with us individually on the Service Design in Scotland or the Public Sector Design in Scotland Slack, on Twitter or LinkedIn.
You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 20 Apr 2022